Sunday 8 November 2015

More starting points..

After deciding on my previous starting point, I then came to realise that although Bridal and wedding influences in my work would be a very extremely bold and unique way to represent Gender. I also realised that to create a diversity with a Bridal inspired theme, I would need to focus on menswear which is not something that I felt completely comfortable with. 

I looked back on my sketchbook work and previous workshops and remembered how well the Playstation controller illustration worked when I placed it on the dress making stand. I decided to analyse the images in depth and came to the conclusion that upon the dress stand it almost resembled American football armour worn underneath their jerseys.




















From here I researched heavily into American football, the armour and sportswear. Using these influences and research I will begin to think about designing and developing previous designs further.

No comments:

Post a Comment