Friday 12 February 2016

Psychic night

So on the 11th of Feb, me and a group of friends decided to have a girls night and invite a local psychic round to my house. I'd had previously seen her last year where she gave me an amazingly accurate reading and I was dying to see her again to see what else she could give me.

After shuffling a pack of angel cards I was told to choose several which grabbed my attention or jumped out at me. The first three cards stated that I was to have new beginnings, roughly in the next 6-18 months. She stated that things are likely to change drastically and are going to be very different and I'm going to travel.

Genny also told me that my current studies are going to lead me to working with children - which has always been a big interest of mine. I was also cautioned about being stressed, that I'm one to over think things and worry about what to worry about. She advised me to have more fun, say yes to things. Yoga, pilates and meditation are what she suggested for me to try to connect more to my spiritual side which is apparently very strong, even a gift she said, whether it's healing, clairvoyant or something else she wasn't sure but will unfold as I grow.

Travelling came up again in the reading; travel which may lead to working abroad, using my studies as a skill to teaching. Which is interesting seeing as i've always held an interest in travelling as well as taking teaching into consideration. Genny told me I'm definitely going to have children, which is a big thing for me as it's something I've always wanted, so I'm extremely pleased about this.

She brought up my previous relationship and the break-down of it which she feels left my self-esteem incredibly low, which I do agree entirely with. She advised me to read 'A little light on the spiritual laws of the universe' (by Dianne Cooper) and a book called 'The secret' which is about the law of attraction. However, I'm apparently going to meet a suitable partner when I'm 20/21 who I could potentially stay with for the rest of my life, which is a little scary seeing as I'm going to turn 21 years in the beginning of May... So it will be interesting to see what unfolds in the next year.

There are going to be opportunities for me to move, or offers to move in with friends however she advised me not to and to be patient, as it could lead to me being in trouble with money in the future. She did tell me that when I move it will be with my life long partner, into a house with a mortgage which will go on to being engaged, married and children.

She see's me walking away from a job this year, that she doesn't think that waitressing/bar work is for me - which is interesting as I never told her my line of work. She suggested doing something different i.e. working with children as she believes I'll be good at it and will also enjoy it.

In the future she says she can see me writing a book, almost like a memoir or diary of an experience which I want to share - which could be to do with my teaching in the future and that it is fate that I write it and is published.

Overall I really enjoyed the experience and advice I was given and I would definitely recommend to anyone who's interested in psychic or spiritual advice and I would be happy to give you her contact details if it is something you'd be interested in.



No comments:

Post a Comment